The K-EDGE Garmin Stem Mount is a great upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer and is locked securely in place by the top cap compression system.
The fixed version is recommended for zero degree or negative degree stem angles. Can also be used with positive degree stems if additional spacers added (5mm to 10mm) above the stem.
Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-EDGE Stem mount is also ideal for much more including: cyclocross; triathlon; bike touring; or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.
- Compatibly – 1-1/8″ Steerer tube Diameter, Thickness (@ Steerer) – 5mm, Length (Center-to-Center) – 50mm,
- Recommended for 0 Degree to Negative Degree Stem Angles
- Supported Computers – Garmin Edge 20, 25, 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 820 and Forerunner 310XT
- EDGE 1030, 1000 require > 70 mm and <0°
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Copolymer Interface
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.