Responsibility of Duties and Taxes
- If you order goods from this Website for delivery to an International Delivery Destination, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes. These charges are applied by local customs officials when the delivery reaches its destination country.
- Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
This only applies only to International and Canadian orders.
Product Return Policy
Items ordered from the K-Edge online store (www.k-edge.com) can be returned under most circumstances, with a refund issued in full if the item is in resale condition. Return shipping will be paid by K-Edge only in the following cases:
- The item is subject to conditions covered by the lifetime warranty.
- The item delivered was not what was ordered by the customer – shipping error.
- Situation otherwise approved by customer service.
Return shipping on items that are undamaged, incorrectly ordered, the incorrect size, color or format (Garmin, Wahoo, etc.) will not be covered by K-Edge and is the responsibility of the end customer.
– K-EDGE Pro Series Combo Mounts are designed to hold GARMIN, WAHOO, SIGMA, and LEZYNE cycling computers as well as Go Pro, Shimano, Garmin VIRB-X sized cameras and standard sized cycling lights (Light & Motion or NiteRider).
– K-EDGE Pro, Race, Sport, MAX, and IHS mounts are designed to support only the following computers: GARMIN, WAHOO, SIGMA, LEZYNE, and the Hammerhead Karoo2. The use of third-party adapters and/or smartphones will not be covered by the lifetime warranty, unless otherwise approved by K-Edge.
– K-EDGE co-polymer computer inserts are designed to hold the corresponding computers ONLY (Garmin – black, WAHOO/HAMMERHEAD – grey, SIGMA – red), and will breakaway in a crash to protect the computer body.
– Max Combo mounts are compatible with payloads of 123g on top (computer) and 242g on bottom (accessory), this includes Cycliq Fly12 and other oversized accessories. XL and Pro Combo mounts (1500, 1505, 1600, 1605) are not compatible with the Cycliq Fly12 or other oversized accessories.
– All IHS mounts must be installed using one of the three-round screw holes AND the elongated mounting slot. Failure to do so will void the lifetime warranty.
– K-EDGE Race Series and Integrated Handlebar System (IHS) mounts are NOT compatible with the Combo Mount Interface. Installation and use in this manner will void the lifetime warranty.
Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager at [email protected] for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.