All Computer Mounts Are NOT Created Equal
Why does three-time Tour de France winner Chris Froome and Team SKY choose K-EDGE computer mounts?
- Strength: K-EDGE CNC aluminum mounts will not break or flex.
- Pro positioning of the computer: out front, low, and flush with the top of handlebars.
- Definitive click: You’ll know your Garmin, Wahoo or Sigma computer is locked in.
K-EDGE mounts improve onboard video footage by removing the shake caused by lesser camera mounts. Don’t risk losing your dream ride footage back on the trail. Today’s bike lights now come with a GoPro interface adapter so you can mount your light where it makes sense: out front, centered and under your computer.
K-EDGE invented the modern chain catcher. K-EDGE chain catchers have ensured the success of Tour de France, Olympic and World Cup champions. But it is the general consumer who benefits most from this “bike insurance” by making sure a dropped chain will never ruin their ride, race or bike frame.
K-EDGE has long been the standard for robust and
secure cycling computer mounting systems.
I’ve come to love the sturdiness of the K-EDGE mounts, especially the new combo mounts they’ve made (Garmin + GoPro). It’s hard to explain to someone how incredibly rock-solid these mounts are until you attach a camera to them and don’t even get a sliver of a millimeter of sway on them (unlike a stock mount). Incredible. I’ve bought front/back mounts for every bike I have. Love them.DC Rainmaker
K-EDGE Garmin Race Mount
At 32 Grams the Race Mount is 33% lighter than our “standard” Garmin Mount.
When your bike deserves Pro Tour race quality.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Copolymer Interface
- Compatibility: Garmin 820, 520, 510, 500, 25, 20
- Fits Handlebars: 31.8MM
- NOT GoPro Compatible
- Anodized Color: Black, Red, Blue, Red/Blue
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacturer defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.