- Designed for chain retention under the most abusive conditions
- Tested for all 1x drive-train applications: Gravel, Cyclocross, Mountain bike, and Road
- Built to resist the derailed chain of a world tour sprinter powering under load
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts)
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp)
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- Optimized for 36T to 52T Chain Rings
- Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible
- Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle
- Optimized for 11 and 12 spd drivetrains
|Dimensions||11 × 20 × 4 cm|
You have not viewed any product yet.