K-EDGE Garmin Integrated Handlebar System (IHS) Combo Mount
The ultimate one-piece bar/stem systems call for an elite level mount that positions your computer out-front and your light or camera is hidden underneath and aero. Rock-solid camera mount position improves video quality by removing camera shake.
VIEW IMPORTANT COMPATIBILITY DETAILS BELOW BEFORE INSTALLATION
Frequently Bought Together
- For Integrated Handlebar (one piece) bar/stem
- Pro-level mount with -7 degree articulation for custom computer positioning
- Lifetime warranty. CNC Machined. Black Anodized
- GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs
- Combo- Computer and GoPro style camera/light compatible
- M5 hardware included. If a smaller bolt required, use an 8.4mm washer to ensure a secure fit.
- Made in House. Boise, Idaho USA
- All Garmin cycling computers.
- Most Canyon integrated handlebar-stem systems (not compatible with Canyon H36 integrated bar). **M4x20mm 0.7 thread pitch hardware not included.**
- Click Here for our Canyon Fit Kit
- Combo Adapter (K13-580-BLK) is NOT compatible and will void the lifetime warranty.
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: CERVELO WISHBONE SYSTEM (ABO8, CS028 V-STEM), VENTUM INTEGRATED HANDLEBARS, COLNAGO R41 STEM, VISION METRON 5D, BLACK INC. INTEGRATED HANDLEBARS, BMC ICS HANDLEBARS/STEMS.
- All IHS mounts must be installed using one of the three-round screw holes AND the elongated mounting slot. Failure to do so will void the lifetime warranty.
- All IHS mounts must be directly mounted to the handlebar without the use of shims or adapters.
- Installation of an IHS mount in any orientation that is not following the above guidelines will void the K-EDGE lifetime warranty.
Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager [email protected] for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin instructions, that recommend the use of the provided tether leash.
|Dimensions||14.5 × 14.5 × 4 cm|
You have not viewed any product yet.