The Pro Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-EDGE is used by most professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia.
The Pro model features designed to improve on our original K-EDGE Chain Catcher design:
- Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher
- Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher
- Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains
- Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum
- Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs*
- Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs
- * Not compatible with Campy EPS
- * May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamp.
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA,
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.