Out-front computer mount for Wahoo Elemnt computers. This is our next generation of industry-leading Wahoo Computer Mounts – stronger, easier, more versatile, and more stylish design to compliment your Wahoo and your bike. The ultimate upgrade!
Our advanced co-polymer Wahoo insert locks your computer in place with strength and security. Designed and tested extensively so that our replaceable insert breaks away instead of your computer tabs in the event of a crash or mishap.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Wahoo Specific Co- Polymer
- Compatibility – 31.8mm and 35mm diameter handlebars.
- New clamp design is hinged for ease of installation.
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA.
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
Our NEW K-EDGE Handlebar Computer and Camera Mounts (1420, 1440, 1500, 1505, 1605, and 1905 series) are built in three parts. An integral part of our mounts are the connection where the arm and clamp are joined by two assembly bolts located on the underside of the mounts. THESE ASSEMBLY BOLTS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME. The torx head bolts are installed using a permanent thread-lock compound. Doing so will void all warranties.
Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager Info@K-EDGE.com for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.