The NEW K-EDGE Sigma Stem Mount is a great upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer and is locked securely in place by the top cap compression system.
The adjustable version allows for a variety of different stem angles. Can be used with positive or negative degree stems and additional spacers can be added (5mm to 10mm) above the stem. Note that some of the larger computers will not always work with a steep angled stem.
Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-EDGE Stem mount is also ideal for much more including cyclocross; triathlon; bike touring; or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Copolymer Interface
- Compatible – 1-1/8 Steerer tube Diameter, Thickness (@ Steerer) – 5mm, Length (Center-to-Center) – 50mm
- Recommended for 0 Degree to Negative Degree Stem Angles
- Compatibility: Sigma ROX 7.0, ROX 11.0 & Pure GPS
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacturer defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.