- Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum mount
- Tested, trusted and used to win the Tour de France, Paris Roubaix and World Championships
- Compatible with most all Garmin Computers, big and small
- Securely mounts camera or light with Go Pro style interface out of sight and underneath computer
- Weight- 64 grams
- Anodized Color- Black. Laser etched K-EDGE logo
- Clamp design is hinged for ease of installation
- Replaceable Garmin or Wahoo co-polymer plastic “definitive click” insert is designed to break in a crash to protect the tabs on the back of the computer body.
- Visit K-EDGE.com for replacement plastic insert incase of crash or breakage
Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
K-EDGE Combo Mounts are NOT DESIGNED to hold a Cycliq Fly 12. Cycliq Fly 12 & Fly12CE users should choose from the K-EDGE Go Big line of mounts (K13-1440, K13-1420, K13-420). K-EDGE mounts co-polymer plastic computer inserts are designed to hold the corresponding computer ONLY (Garmin- black, WAHOO- blue, SIGMA – red), and breakaway in a crash to protect the computer body. K-EDGE Combo Mounts are designed to hold Garmin, WAHOO and SIGMA cycling computers and Go Pro, Shimano, Garmin VIRB X sized cameras and standard sized cycling lights (Light and Motion Urban or Niterider).
Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager Info@K-EDGE.com for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.