- Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum mount
- Tested, trusted and used to win the Tour de France, Paris Roubaix and World Championships
- Compatible with most all Garmin Computers, big and small
- Securely mounts camera or light with Go Pro style interface out of sight and underneath computer
- Weight- 64 grams
- Anodized Color- Black. Laser etched K-EDGE logo
- Clamp design is hinged for ease of installation
- Replaceable Garmin or Wahoo co-polymer plastic “definitive click” insert is designed to break in a crash to protect the tabs on the back of the computer body.
- Visit K-EDGE.com for replacement plastic insert incase of crash or breakage
Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
Our NEW K-EDGE Handlebar Computer and Camera Mounts (1420, 1440, 1500, 1505, 1605, and 1905 series) are built in three parts. An integral part of our mounts are the connection where the arm and clamp are joined by two assembly bolts located on the underside of the mounts. THESE ASSEMBLY BOLTS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME. The torx head bolts are installed using a permanent thread-lock compound. Doing so will void all warranties.
Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager Info@K-EDGE.com for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.
K-EDGE Combo Mount are NOT DESIGNED to hold a Cycliq Fly 12. (Cycliq Fly 12 & Fly12CE users should choose the K-EDGE K13-410, K13-420, K13-2450 GO BIG camera/light mounts.) K-EDGE mounts co-polymer plastic computer inserts are designed to hold the corresponding computer ONLY (Garmin- black, WAHOO- blue, SIGMA – red), and breakaway in a crash to protect the computer body. K-EDGE Combo Mounts are designed to hold Garmin, WAHOO and SIGMA cycling computers and Go Pro, Shimano, Garmin VIRB X sized cameras and standard sized cycling lights (Light and Motion Urban or Niterider).