- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Compatibility – 31.8mm and 35mm diameter handlebars.
- The new clamp design is hinged for ease of installation.
- Supported Computers – Most Garmin Edge, Forerunner, and Touring models, including 830, 820, 530, 520, 510, 500, 130, 25, 20 (Edge 1030 and Edge 1000 fits on the longer XL mount)
- Combo Compatible – versions available that support GoPro style interface action cameras and lights
- Weight – 45.4 grams; Combo Mount 55.4 grams
- Anodized Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Gunmetal
- Made in USA, Lifetime Guarantee
Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
Our NEW K-EDGE Handlebar Computer and Camera Mounts (1420, 1440, 1500, 1505, 1605, and 1905 series) are built in three parts. An integral part of our mounts is the connection where the arm and clamp are joined by two assembly bolts located on the underside of the mounts. THESE ASSEMBLY BOLTS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME. The torx head bolts are installed using a permanent thread-lock compound. Doing so will void all warranties.
Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager [email protected] for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend the use of the provided tether leash.