The NEW Garmin XL Computer mount is our next generation of industry-leading Garmin Computer Mounts – stronger, easier, more versatile, and more stylish design to compliment your Garmin and your bike. The ultimate upgrade for your Garmin computer, specifically designed to accommodate the EDGE 1000, 820, 810 and 800, also compatible with the smaller Edge models like 520, 510, 500, in addition to the Forerunner and Touring models.
Our advanced co-polymer Garmin insert locks your computer in place with strength and security. Designed and tested extensively so that our replaceable insert breaks away instead of your computer tabs in the event of a crash or mishap. K-EDGE provides free replacement inserts, as needed.
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Compatibility – 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- New clamp design is hinged for ease of installation
- Supported Computers – Garmin Edge 1000, 820, 810, 800. Also compatible with new Garmin Edge 520, Edge 20 and Edge 25 models, in addition to Forerunner and Touring models.
- Combo Compatible – Add the Action Camera Adapter or the complete Combo Mount for the added benefit of using both a computer and GoPro style interface action camera or light
- Weight – 49.5 grams
- Made in USA, Lifetime Guarantee
Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
Our NEW K-EDGE Handlebar Computer and Camera Mounts (1420, 1440, 1500, 1505, 1605, and 1905 series) are built in three parts. An integral part of our mounts are the connection where the arm and clamp are joined by two assembly bolts located on the underside of the mounts. THESE ASSEMBLY BOLTS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME. The torx head bolts are installed using a permanent thread-lock compound. Doing so will void all warranties.
Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager Info@K-EDGE.com for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.