- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Compatibility – 31.8mm or 35.0mm diameter handlebars
- New clamp design is hinged for ease of installation
- Supported Computers – Garmin Edge 1030, 1000, 810, 800. Also compatible with new Garmin Edge 520, Edge 20 and Edge 25 models, in addition to Forerunner and Touring models.
- Camera Interface –GoPro style interface for compatible action cameras or lights
- Weight – 64 g
- Made in USA, Lifetime Guarantee
Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
Our NEW K-EDGE Handlebar Computer and Camera Mounts (1420, 1440, 1500, 1505, 1605, and 1905 series) are built in three parts. An integral part of our mounts are the connection where the arm and clamp are joined by two assembly bolts located on the underside of the mounts. THESE ASSEMBLY BOLTS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME. The torx head bolts are installed using a permanent thread-lock compound. Doing so will void all warranties.
Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager Info@K-EDGE.com for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.
K-EDGE Combo Mount are NOT DESIGNED to hold a Cycliq Fly 12. (Cycliq Fly 12 users should choose the K-EDGE K13-410, K13-420, K13-2450 GO BIG camera/light mounts.) K-EDGE mounts co-polymer plastic computer inserts are designed to hold the corresponding computer ONLY (Garmin- black, WAHOO- blue, SIGMA – red), and breakaway in a crash to protect the computer body. K-EDGE Combo Mounts are designed to hold Garmin, WAHOO and SIGMA cycling computers and Go Pro, Shimano, Garmin VIRB X sized cameras and standard sized cycling lights (Light and Motion Urban or Niterider).