Start a Career with K-EDGE
K-EDGE Production Jobs
Machinists, Assembly, and general production positions available.
$16.00 – $22.00hr DOE
The K-EDGE brand, maker of elite level cycling parts, is experiencing unprecedented growth and is hiring in all production positions. Join our team of passionate outdoor enthusiasts and see why the AceCo Precision Tools facility is one of the best work environments in Boise, Idaho.
We will train the right candidates for a career as a machinist or get you working right away at the job that fits your current skill sets. We value our employees and provide guidance and opportunities for advancement.
Key attributes we are seeking:
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Growth mindset and willingness to be mentored
- Pride in the finished work
- Operate a variety of CNC machinery, including mills, lathes and grinders.
- Produce large quantities of high- quality parts, and inspect parts for accuracy.
- Most positions must be able to lift 40 pounds, and stand for hours at a time.
- Set up machining operations from blueprints, and written instructions.
- Operate a variety of machines, including Mills, Lathes, and Grinders.
- Produce complex, tight tolerance parts, and continually inspect parts for maintained accuracy.
- Working knowledge, of G code and M code is a bonus.
Benefits and Perks-
- 401k and profit-sharing program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Paid Parental and Paid Bereavement leave.
- Clean work environment, safe parking and break areas, private (men’s and women’s) bathrooms
- Fun, friendly and inclusive break and lunch room
- Schedule options. Full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (30-36 hours) or part-time (20 hours), depending on location. Day, Night and Weekend shift options.
- Career advancement. We work to train and grow our employees and offer a free training and development programs to ensure you are ready for the opportunities ahead.
- Team environment. Everyone in our facility from assembly, machinists, sales to marketing work to ensure our products are the best. When we see K-EDGE parts in the lead of the Tour de France, we all celebrate our success, often in the lunch room during our company wide celebratory pizza or BBQ parties.